Week 2 - life is great!

Saturday mornings are one of my favorite days of the week! Whether it is relaxing in bed, playing with the kids, enjoying a sporting event of the kids' or one of my favorite teams, or even lacing up the running shoes....these mornings are absolutely pricless! This morning I decided it was time to start training again, the Especially for You Race is almost a month away!

Week 3 has begun and things are going great! A full week at the Conlon's as practices for the kids are in full swing and Eric enjoyed a trip back to Maine for work!  I started round 2 of meds this week - my first 3 days were good and feeling amazing! I was a little worried to test it all this morning on my run, but I have never felt better! 

A HUGE thank you to all of you, I continue to feel blessed and inspired by all of you!

So, here's to week 3, a successful implementation of round 2 and a Hawkeye win!






Comments

  1. And have you considered kickboxing? Just kidding! You are amazing, Amy!! Our group at the DE continues to pray for you and your precious family. ��

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the utmost admiration of your attitude Amy! An inspiration to us all! Godspeed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If anyone can beat this, it will be you Amy! Attitude means so much. Good for you! Praying always.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds so good.Very happy for you!!!!Blessings!!!

    Joyce Ives

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts