Hallelujah!!!

Hallelujah doesn't even begin to illustrate our excitement with today's news!

After the great weekend I had with my family cheering on Braylen at her soccer tournament (a fantastic 2nd place finish) and celebrating my youngest sister's birthday (early) and amidst the sadness happening in Cedar Rapids with the flooding, today's news provides us the HOPE we had been longing to hear!

Let me start by saying we got to meet another member of Dr. Goetz's team, a Physician Assistant (PA) Deanne who was also absolutely amazing!  She talked us through the results of today's lab tests, which she described as being fantastic and exactly what they should be.  In fact, her comment was that my results were normal, something they typically do not see of their patients! Considering I have felt like my situation has been everything other than normal, I appreciated being called NORMAL!  So, that was good news #1!  Then, she did an examination and indicated that she could not feel the enlarged lymph nodes, good news #2!  In addition to answering all my questions, she almost had me in tears when her eyes welled when I told her that my lump has seemed to decrease in size.

We saw Dr. Goetz next and he echoed Deanne's observation that the lymph nodes are no longer detectable and that the "lumps" had decreased in size quite a bit since I saw him a month ago - good news #3 (observations confirmed by two doctors)! Needless to say, he was pleasantly surprised with this and "no symptoms!"

We feel absolutely blessed and are so thankful for all the thoughts and prayers.  We truly believe that while God has a plan and we are certainly on his journey, he is listening to the prayers of all of you!  This is a step in the right direction that we have been longing for!

After receiving this wonderful news, we took a walk through downtown Rochester, finding this trail downtown that goes along the river.  What a beautiful sight and a nice day to enjoy the outdoors (although a bit windy)!
 

Tonight our prayers are of thanks and for all of you back home dealing with the Flood of 2016!  We are #crstrong and #amystrong!

Love Always,
Amy


Comments

  1. So Happy To hear the exciting news!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great News! Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy, those words are wonderful to hear!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome news!! The power of prayer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We pray for you every day Amy! God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We pray for you every day Amy! God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful news Amy!! Continued prayers to you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Prayers, hugs, and smiles for your whole family! God is good!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful news, continuing to pray for you and your family Amy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Whoa!! That's Awesome!
    Holly (Alice's friend)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I believe in the power of pray and you are living proof. So let's keep praying!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I believe in the power of pray and you are living proof. So let's keep praying!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is wonderful Amy, I am so happy for you and your whole family. Love ya, see you Sat.

    ReplyDelete
  14. So glad you received this awesome news!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh Amy, so happy you received this news!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts